Event Date(s) and Time(s)
Join us on the 19th of July for this 1 hour webinar as we explain what integration technologies are and how they are driving transformation in local government. With integration between systems:
- customer service improves dramatically.
- high-quality online user experiences become possible.
- huge efficiency gains and cost savings are delivered.
For some organisations, cutting through the jargon around integration can be a stumbling block to getting started. In this webinar we explain in simple English what enterprise integration is, what the jargon means and how you can get started on your integration journey. Join us as we share our integration expertise, and share our experiences based on projects with over 60 local governments around Australia. Book your place here.
This is the first in a series of 5 webinars we will be running on Integration in Local Government.
- 12.30 Introductions
- 12.35 An overview of changing nature of IT and where integration fits in
- 12.45 Explanation of key integration terms including:
- What is an API and why is it important?
- Middleware explained in simple English.
- What you need to know (and not know) about SOAP, REST, JSON and other acronyms!
- 1.15 Examples of integration at work - how other councils are benefitting
- 1.25 Next steps and Questions
Who should attend?
This webinar is for you if you're:
- A general manager wanting an overview of how technology can drive efficiencies and save costs.
- A digital transformation or customer service manager looking to digitise services.
- An IT person who has yet to embrace integration.
This webinar is free to all local government employees.