Creating seamless customer interactions
Using API's to create real business outcomes
API's have been a buzzword for many years. However, in our experience, many mid-market organisations struggle to understand what they need to do if they want to benefit from API's.
The concept of API's is one thing, tying it to business outcomes is another.
Symphony3's "Smart Glue" was developed specifically to help mid-market organisations.
Rather than use terms like integration, API's, middleware, Rest, service buses, SOAP (the list goes on!) we prefer to use the term Smart Glue. Simply put, Smart Glue is how we use the technologies above combined with good processes and an understanding of business to help clients bind their systems and data together.
How Smart Glue is benefiting real organisations
Today, dozens of our clients, and their customers, are benefiting from using Smart Glue. These include:
- Geofabrics Australasia - Geofabrics uses Smart Glue to connect all customer leads across digital touchpoints to their CRM. This allows customers to integrate stock levels in any of the warehouses directly from smartphones.
- The Catholic Diocese of Sale, Education Office - DOSCEL uses Smart Glue to connect 2000 teachers across 50 schools to their intranet and compliance platform, giving them seamless access to hundreds of policies and procedures.
- Colac Otway Shire Council - Colac Otway uses Smart Glue to ensure digital support requests are entered into their CRM automatically. They also use it to quickly and automatically sort and store internal documents in their document management system. This greatly improves Colac Otway's customer service and cuts down on time spent by employees managing data across multiple systems.
When a customer interacts with your organisation for a service, they often interact with multiple systems. With Smart Glue, we can provide one user interface that connects these multiple systems. This means that users interact with a single, connected system instead of several disconnected ones. This improves the user experience and saves time and money. Have you thought about how and where this might apply in your organisation?
What is Smart Glue?
Smart Glue is our modular methodology for connecting systems together. Over many years our library of integrations has been growing as the diagram below shows. Our code and processes are reusable, meaning we can most likely integrate your systems quickly and cost-effectively.
Why is this important?
When a customer knows that they want something from your organisation, it is your job to make it as easy as possible for them to get what they want. In the digital industry, we call this reducing friction. It leads to better customer experiences and reduced costs.
Smart Glue is designed to reduce friction.
Benefits of Smart Glue
- Seamless customer interactions with your organisation for a simpler customer experience.
- Instead of spending days processing frustrating manual forms, customers can have their service requests actioned immediately for a smoother, faster enquiry resolution.
- Better centralised management of customer data means that customers only need to enter information once for it to be updated across all systems.
- A massive reduction in duplicated customer data due to a single customer view across all services.
- A significant reduction in data errors that lead to poor customer service and costly error resolution.
- Unlock employee potential - free employees from tedious paperwork so they can spend more time helping customers.
Talk to us about Smart Glue for your organisation