Join us for the upcoming SmartGlue user group and learn how to deliver end-to-end, fully integrated, digital services with any modern form builder.
Title: Symphony3 SmartGlue user group
Topic: How to deliver end-to-end, fully integrated, digital services with any modern form builder.
Date and Time: Thursday the 28th of July from 9.30 – 4.00pm AEST.
The session will be divided into two parts:
- Strategic thinking – 9.30 – 12.00
- Hands-on – building your own services – 12.30 – 3.00pm
In this session we will
- Look at the the many online digital forms solutions available to councils (Microsoft forms, Gravity forms, Drupal forms, Openforms etc..)
- Discuss the key elements required in a digital form builder
- Discuss APIs and digital forms
- Explain the integration patterns required to integrate the most common forms into the main council systems
- Design the process for a common council service
- Build the process starting with an online form and integrating it with two council systems.
* We have tentatively chosen RACV as the location. Ideally, we would love to host this session at a
council offices similar to our last session at Hobson’s Bay Council. Please let us know if you would be
prepared to host at your council. Symphony3 will pay for all catering. Alternatively, the session will
be held at a meeting room in Melbourne’s CBD.
**Based on our discussions since the last user group session this was the topic most requested by