Learn how to make your customers happier and your organisation more efficient without sacrificing one for the other.
Webinar Title: Connected Strategy: 4 Ways to Enhance Customer Relationships for Competitive Advantage
Date and Time: 12:30pm – 1:30pm, May 27th, 2021
Recently we posted a blog series exploring how connected customer strategies can be implemented by organisations to make their organisations more efficient, while also improving their customer experiences. In this webinar, we will delve deeper into the idea of "connected customers" and how and why organisations can achieve it.
Questions we will cover
- Why you shouldn't think in terms of digital disruption, but digital enablement of customers.
- What strategies can be used to create connected customer interactions and experiences?
- How can these best be implemented and why?
What are connected customers and why are they important?
Diagram from "Connected Strategy” by Siggelkow and Terwisch.
The connected customer relationship model is the relationship between the organisation and its customer (as depicted above). As we will explore in this webinar, this customer relationship can be enhanced in four ways depending on the needs of your customers, and the products and services you deliver. By improving how connected your customer interactions are, you can leave your customers more satisfied due to reduced friction in their interactions with your organisation. This improves customer loyalty, satisfaction, and your organisation's efficiency when interacting with customers.
Who is this webinar for?
- CEOs and senior managers in mid-size B2B and public sector organisations
- Anyone involved in managing and delivering digital transformation or major change initiatives.