What would it mean to your organisation if you could reduce service delivery costs from $7 a transaction to $.40 a transaction across all major services? Imagine the revenue gains by making services available online 24/7 to a worldwide audience. Online forms are an important first step.
Online forms are the low hanging fruit of digital transformation. The majority of non-complex services can be delivered using online forms. The cost savings are astounding. In some industries, service delivery costs can be reduced from $7 a transaction to $.40 a transaction across every service. We know, because we’ve helped organisations like yours do it.
Our forms module is being used extensively by clients to digitise their service offerings. This includes local governments who typically deliver up to 150 different services, most of which can be digitised. We also help dozens of B2B clients who have streamlined case management, the quoting process and service delivery using online forms.
Benefits of online forms
- Eliminate manual processes and save costs immediately – existing clients see six-figure $ savings year on year.
- Quick start. Choose from a library of hundreds of existing forms to get up and running quickly.
- Integrated. Access our process maps to ensure your forms integrate with your existing business processes.
- Licence-free. We won’t punish you for being successful. You pay a set maintenance and support fee. If you build hundreds of forms and have thousands of submissions your costs won’t increase.
- Customisable look and feel. You can use our standard templates or you can redesign and develop your forms portal to look exactly as you want.