In this webinar, we delve deeper into the idea of "connected customers" and how and why organisations can achieve it.
Learn to go above and beyond customer expectations of service delivery while increasing efficiencies and improving bottom lines.
The correct implementation of connected customer strategies can allow organisations to go above and beyond customer expectations of service delivery while increasing efficiencies and improving bottom lines.
In this webinar, we delve deeper into the idea of "connected customers" and look at how and why organisations can achieve it.
We will discuss the following:
- What strategies can be used to create connected customer interactions and experiences?
- How can these best be implemented and why?
- Relevant examples from mid-market B2B businesses.
What are connected customers and why are they important?
Diagram from "Connected Strategy” by Siggelkow and Terwisch.
The connected customer relationship model is the relationship between the organisation and its customer (as depicted above). As we will explore in this webinar, this customer relationship can be enhanced in four ways depending on the needs of your customers, and the products and services you deliver. By improving how connected your customer interactions are, you can leave your customers more satisfied due to reduced friction in their interactions with your organisation. This improves customer loyalty, satisfaction, and your organisation's efficiency when interacting with customers.
Who would most benefit from viewing this webinar?
- CEOs, senior managers. IT, digital, & marketing executives in mid-size B2B organisations.
- Anyone involved in managing and delivering digital transformation or major change initiatives.