A panel discussion on citizen centricity with local government leaders Rebecca McKenzie, CEO, City of Glen Eira, Colin Fairweather, ex-CIO, City of Melbourne and Joelene Schembri, Director of Customer Relations, City of Melbourne.
Symphony3’s goal in this Webinar Series is to build and share knowledge that will advance digital transformation conversations in the Local Authority Community.
This webinar covered:
- The optimal customer experience and what it looks like for a council.
- Citizens' wants versus their needs and the difference between them.
- Customer experience initiatives our panel members are currently delivering and the difference these initiatives will make.
The panel members are:
- Rebecca McKenzie, CEO, City of Glen Eira
- Colin Fairweather, ex-CIO, City of Melbourne (currently independent consultant)
- Joelene Schembri, Director of Customer Relations, City of Melbourne
Fergal Coleman and John Nevins facilitated the third webinar in the connected citizen webinar series. The webinar provided our panel with the opportunity to share their key thoughts on customer experiences in the local government context.