Revitalising web presence and driving digital engagement with a powerful website and well optimised content
About Galbally & O'Bryan
Galbally & O’Bryan is one of Victoria’s leading law firms. Founded in 1935 and based in Melbourne, they have a reputation for providing ethical, high-quality personal legal services, and access to justice for all of their clients. The firm's lawyers have expertise in criminal law, injury compensation, family law, commercial litigation, wills and estates, property and business law, and commercial and corporate law.
Connecting with Customers
Symphony3 have worked with Galbally & O’Bryan for many years. With support from Symphony3, the firm has steadily improved its digital presence while remaining true to the heritage and tradition of the Galbally & O’Bryan brand.
Development of a new, Search Engine Optimised website that makes it easier for prospects to find the company online and improvement the digital experience when users land on website pages.
Image: Galbally & O'Bryan's new website is responsive across all devices.
- Galbally & O’Bryan partners have long recognised the importance of being found online by prospects looking for legal advice. It has become more and more difficult to compete for high rankings for legal keywords on Google.
- To compete against larger firms with dedicated search engine optimisation teams a focused strategy was needed.
- Once prospects landed on the website the partners wanted to reflect the heritage and tradition of the firm, while also ensuring the user experience was engaging and easy.
- The internet is now a key source of client engagement. It was critical that Galbally & O’Bryan remain highly visible for web search results in legal sectors where they have long-standing expertise and experience, including personal injury law, wills and estates lawyers, and criminal law.
Image: A Task Driven Interface.
Solution Symphony Delivered
- Our design team worked with Galbally & O’Bryan to understand their brand and style guide – from there page designs were delivered that blended the traditional look and feel with modern user experience.
- The new website was built on the Symphony3 platform, reflecting the traditional look while also being easy to use across all devices.
- All web content was SEO optimised for maximum visibility on web search engines.
- A variety of targeted landing pages were created and implemented to optimise Galbally & O’Bryan’s web presence for relevant search terms.
- Strong calls to action across the site prompt users to contact Galbally & O’Bryan.
- A claim checker tool was built on the site to increase engagement and qualify online leads.
Image: Galbally & O'Bryan news articles provide a targeted entry point to the website for potential clients.
Client Benefits and Outcomes
- Dramatically improved search engine rankings and web visibility. Galbally & O’Bryan now consistently rank on the first page for relevant search queries.
- When prospects search for the firms services its webpages are highly likely to appear on the first page of Google.
- This has increased traffic to the Galbally & O’Bryan website by over 20%.
- As a result, more prospects are arriving on the website and making inquiries. Better qualifying of these leads has increased the conversion of prospects to new clients.