Symphony3 worked with the IMCRC to develop a portal that delivers massive value to Australian Manufacturers.
Client Since 2020
Symphony3 worked with the IMCRC to develop a portal that delivers massive value to Australian Manufacturers. It combines a slick, easy to use customer experience, rich interactive graphics, a high-value resource library and personalised AI-driven actions to help manufacturers embrace new opportunities.]
Development of customer portal with intuitive UX to help senior manufacturing executives answer questions and personalised dashboards and reports to help them improve their business.
- Purpose of organization is to “help catalyse the transformation of Australian manufacturing”.
- CEO recognises symbolic importance of “practicing what we preach” by using transformative technologies.
- Previous solution was a basic web survey for engaging stakeholders – it was unreliable and outdated.
- Implement a platform that is reliable and scalable.
- Transition stakeholders from a single survey to a collaborative portal that includes a survey with results.
- Integrate with third party database and predictive analytics tool to present personalised information and recommendations.
- A dashboard for analysing data and resources for improved collaboration.
- Reliable and scalable platform trusted by employees, partners and stakeholders.
- Much higher engagement of stakeholders (e.g. leadership teams in manufacturing companies). Engaging and intuitive interface helps maximise usage of the portal.
- Personalised information and recommendations delivered automatically to manufacturing leaders, supporting them in improving their businesses.