Paintback® is a world-first, industry-led initiative designed to divert unwanted paint and packaging from ending up in landfill and vital waterways. Learn how Paintback digitally streamlined their customer interactions
Client since 2017
Paintback®, established in 2016, is a world-first, industry- led initiative designed to divert unwanted paint and packaging from ending up in landfill and vital waterways. It is one of Australia’s leading product stewardship organisations. It is driven by the Australian paint industry and the major companies that supply around 95% of all the architectural and decorative (A&D) paint sold in Australia.
Connecting to Customers
Design and Implementation of a digital platform to drive the digital customer experience at Paintback. This includes the Paintback website and integration with Microsoft Dynamics and 3rd party supplier systems.
- Old CMS not capable of scaling to support the rapid growth of the organisation.
- Initial website design not visually appealing or consistent with the dynamic Paintback brand.
- Manual updating of list of nationwide pick-up details from CRM was time-consuming and error prone.
Solution Symphony Delivered
- Development of front-end web-design and user experience in partnership with Paintback’s creative agency.
- Delivery of new website and customer portal on secure and stable platform.
- Integration of platform to core business systems (Microsoft Dynamics and 3rd party suppliers).
- Training and support of Paintback staff
Client Benefits and Outcomes
- Great online customer experience, with clear brand identity and beautiful look and feel.
- Highly scalable dependable technology. Paintback have run nationwide advertising (on TV, radio and Billboards) – the technology stack scales to address high volumes of traffic.
- Automation of processes. Two-way integration with MS Dynamics to automatically update website with pick- up locations and times.
- An integrated portal for third party providers to receive regular reports on number and volume of paint pick- ups.
- A beautiful website that Paintback staff can update and manage day to day with minimal support from Symphony3.
- Fully supported SAAS solution – Symphony3 manages all software patches and upgrades.
“Symphony3 is our trusted platform provider. They ensure everything we do is connected, allowing us to deliver a great end to end customer experience - 24/7 every day of the year.”
- Karen Gomez, Chief Executive, Paintback