Paintback® is a world-first, industry-led initiative designed to divert unwanted paint and packaging from ending up in landfill and vital waterways. Learn how Paintback digitally streamlined their customer interactions
Client since 2017
Paintback®, established in 2016, is a world-first, industry-led initiative designed to divert unwanted paint and packaging from ending up in landfill and vital waterways. Most importantly, Paintback is driven by the Australian paint industry and the major companies that supply around 95% of all the architectural and decorative (A&D) paint sold in Australia. Paintback’s founding members are Dulux, Haymes, PPG, Resene and The Sherwin-Williams Company.
Along with disposing of waste paint responsibly, Paintback is committed to researching new ways to repurpose unwanted paint materials.
Overall responsibility for digital technology stack, from main website build on Drupal 9, to integration to Microsoft Dynamics and 3rd party supplier systems.
- Old CMS not capable of scaling to support the rapid growth of the organisation.
- Initial website design not visually appealing or dynamic.
- Manual updating of list of nationwide pick-up details from CRM was time-consuming and error prone.
- Delivery of new website on secure and stable platform.
- Integration of platform to core business systems (Microsoft Dynamics and 3rd party suppliers).
- Great customer experience, with clear brand identity and beautiful look and feel.
- Highly scalable dependable technology. Paintback have run nationwide advertising (on TV, radio and Billboards) – our technology stack scales to address high volumes of traffic.
- Automation of processes. Two-way integration with MS Dynamics to automatically update website with of pick-up locations and times.
- An integrated portal for third party providers to receive regular reports on number and volume of paint pick-ups.
- A beautiful website that Paintback staff can update and manage day to day with minimal support from Symphony3.
- Fully supported – Symphony3 manages all software patches and upgrades.