Unlearn the old and Relearn the new with ETM’s Stephen Dowling. A refresher and review of Unlearning in 2021 and beyond.
Webinar Title: Unlearning and Relearning in a rapidly changing world.
Panel: Stephen Dowling in conversation with Fergal Coleman.
Date and Time: (Passed) 12:30pm – 1:30pm, April 29th, 2021
Watch the full webinar recording
Last year we ran a successful webinar with ETM’s Unlearning expert Stephen Dowling on the importance of Unlearning. This year we welcome back Stephen to discuss, after a year of COVID-19, can we look at Unlearning differently?
In this second “Unlearning” webinar we will review, question and challenge what was said before and Stephen will share his observations and experiences. We will explore how Unlearning is being embraced by organisations and leaders around the world to drive change to more adaptive and agile in 2021.
Questions we will cover
- What are the key foundations of the Unlearn system that leaders must understand & implement?
- How does the cycle of unlearning work and how can we systemise it in our organisations?
- How is the unlearn concept working for other organisations in the B2B and government sectors?
- How do we know what past thinking to keep, and what to throw out?
What is Unlearning, and why is it important?
Good leaders know that they need to continuously learn. But great leaders recognise when to Unlearn the past to succeed in the future. As the CEO of Haier, Zhang Ruimin said recently:
“Having success today doesn’t mean having success tomorrow. It’s like your footprints in the sand at the beach. When a wave comes, it gently erases all your steps from the past.”
Who is this webinar for?
- CEOs and senior managers in mid-size B2B and public sector organisations
- Anyone involved in managing and delivering digital transformation or major change initiatives.
About Stephen Dowling
Stephen Dowling is the principal of ETM. Stephen is one of Australia’s leading educators in the Agile and Lean project delivery space.
He has worked with organisations including the major Australian banks, the world’s leading Pharmaceutical firms as well as hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses. Here is what Dom Price, senior manager at Atlassian says about him.