SmartLens for local government
The SmartLens dashboard quickly and effectively displays how major projects and services are performing across your organisation. A management tool that delivers immediate improvements to your council.
“ It’s an incredibly transparent and efficient way of communicating the performance of our project delivery to our community, councillors, government and internal team members.”
Charlie Bird, CEO
Alpine Shire Council
By Local Government for Local Government
The SmartLens dashboard was developed for local government in collaboration with council senior executives to provide improved visibility of major projects and services.
Provide instant visibility of status and progress on all projects and services for senior management and councillors.
Present your most important projects to the public via your website to provide details of how public money is being spent on current and future projects.
Drive ownership and accountability to ensure projects and services are delivered on time and within budget.
You’ll be in good company
Symphony3 staff have worked with hundreds of councils over many years. Here is a small sample of clients running our platform.
- Traffic light system provides status at a glance. Easily see if projects are on schedule, or overdue.
- Filtering and search functions enable users to easily search and find projects.
- Spatial view allows users to see all projects on a map of their locality.
- Interactive graphs present data in an easily digestible format.
- Financial reports give an overview of the financial performance of each project.
- Smart forms make it easy for users to enter and update data.
- Customised reporting allows managers to discuss specific projects with their team.
- Branded for your organisation. Make the dashboard look and feel like your website or intranet.
- Quick and easy installation either on the cloud or on-premise.
- The dashboard is built with openness in mind. Our integration tools mean we can integrate quickly and effectively with your core systems.