Deliver 24/7 online services to your members and stakeholders. Streamline internal processes and eliminate costs.
Irish Australian Chamber of Commerce
"We have seen 400% increase in membership revenues since we implemented our digital platform with minimal increase in staffing and resources. Our platform is the engine that drives our growth."
Barry Corr, CEO Irish Australian Chamber of Commerce, Ireland and Australia.
NFPs and Digital
Organisations providing services to communities, stakeholders and members, clubs and industry associations are struggling to serve their customers. Their existing systems and data simply cannot deliver the digital service that today’s stakeholders demand. It is not uncommon to see Not For Profits (NFP) trying to deliver new online services using a basic website, a shopping cart, an old customer database, Eventbrite, Mailchimp and any number of spreadsheets.
How we can help
- Consolidate your digital services. Our stakeholder management platform allows all communication to be managed from a central platform. This makes it easy and affordable to manage and grow your organisation.
- Self-service: Allow members/stakeholders to self-serve via an online portal. This includes updating details, booking into events, buying products and services, accessing information, subscribing and unsubscribing from communications.
- Streamline memberships and sales: Sell and renew memberships and services online 24/7 and integrate directly with your finance system.
- Centralise communication: Manage service emails, newsletters, SMS, invoices and payment notifications, event notifications, surveys and consultations from a central admin area.
- 360 view of your customers: See every interaction you have with each stakeholder in one place.