Outcomes we deliver for our local government clients
A superior customer experience
Automation of manual processes
Unlock staff potential and value
Self service 24/7/365
Reduce cyber risks
Councils are evolving and changing
Forward-thinking councils continue to transform and change. While much progress has been made, common problems still remain. These include:
- Disjointed, inconsistent customer experiences and an inability for customers to transact fully online.
- Management have low visibility of issues & operations leading to potential image and political problems.
- Adverse impact on brand because the organisation cannot show the community that services have been performed.
- High cost & lock-in of bespoke solutions with little scope for agility, flexibility and sharing of corporate data.
- Cyber-risks as resource-poor IT teams try to manage increased cyber security threats.
Why change today?
- You'll get on the front foot and avoid complaints.
- You'll reduce manual processes and unlock staff to do more rewarding and valuable work.
- Your council will be recognised as an innovator, reflecting positively on the organisation's brand with the community, employees and candidates.
- Use of modern systems will allow you to bring new solutions to the community.
- You can sleep easy knowing your systems are cyber secure.
Why use Symphony3?
- We have years of experience working with local government. We talk the same language and understand what every council department does.
- Our modular approach ensures we provide solutions faster leading to increased ROI.
- Our agile and modular approach reduces risk by allowing you to try before you buy.
- The shared library of solutions & interfaces that we build on are proven and provide excellent value for (tax payers) money.
- Our platform environment runs on Red Hat® OpenShift®, delivering a modern, scalable approach to securing your application platform. We'll ensure you minimise cyber risks.
- You'll join the Symphony3 community of local government clients who share ideas, costs and code and are committed to more sustainable web design practices.
- You'll have a single point of contact for your end-to-end solution (You have one bum to kick!)