Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions have been around since the 1980s when they first appeared as simple contact management systems such as ACT! However, in today's digital world CRM systems have become critical to sales and marketing success. Today's CRM solutions have much improved functionality and are no longer stand alone systems.
At Symphony3 we believe digital transformation is about delivering simple connected customer experiences. In other words, making it easier for customers to do business with you. CRM is central to achieving this.
Empower your sales and marketing:
- Flexible contact management for individuals and organisations with the ability to create custom fields (to capture data specific to your needs).
- Robust de-duping engine ensuring you keep your data clean.
- Scheduled reminders and automated alerts for follow up calls and meetings.
- Robust reporting to allow detailed reporting and analysis on customer segments.
- Sales and lead reports to manage your pipeline and forecast sales.
- Capture every activity and interaction with customer and prospects.
- Built in email and SMS marketing for improved customer communication.
- CRM that is cost effective and easy to get up and running.
- No CRM licencing fees meaning you can add as many users as you like with no additional cost.
- CRM Integrates directly with your website:
- Ensures you capture online activity directly in the CRM.
- Allows customers to have fields automatically pre-populated when accessing online services.
- Our CRM is built on open standards meaning that you can easily integrate with any modern system.
At Symphony3 our aim is to help organisations to be successful in a digital world. CRM is a critical component of any digital success.