Creating your first page
Creating a page using a content type
- Navigate to the content overview page, found by clicking on the content menu icon.
- Click on the ‘Add Content’ button and select what type of page you would like to create.
- Once you have given your new page a Title and quick summary, scroll down to the button of the page, and click on the ‘Add paragraph” button in the left hand corner.
Adding paragraphs using paragraph types
- You can search for a specific paragraph type you would like to add in the ‘Find paragraphs” search bar, or you can browse the selection in the pop up window.
- To add the paragraph type of your choosing, simply click on it.
You can rearrange the order that paragraph types that appear on your page, by dragging them up and down. Remember to click save after doing this, for your changes to appear.
Publishing your page
In the right-side menu, you can use this dropdown to set the status of your page, making sure to select publish when you want the page to appear on your site.
Save and finish
When you’re done, you can preview your page, and don’t forget to save it before you finish.